Infinity invests into Trac, a disruptive music startup that allows artists to remain independent
Infinity has made a seed round investment in Trac, a new music platform that allows artists to sell their music, build their brand and track their influence while maintaining 100% of the revenue. The seed funding will enable trac to strengthen its marketing and operational teams. As Giorgi Aleksidze said, Infinity Group invested in trac because of the belief that demand for this kind of service would continue to grow.
According to recent surveys, 81% of independent musicians state that the contractual relationship with a record label no longer matters and that now is the time to cross the line and democratize the music business. In addition, 59% of independent artists say they would rather manage their rights and use a distributor just to gain some creative control.
Trac is a great idea that appeared at the right time and in the right place. The platform is perfectly positioned and has everything to increase its turnover and become a market leader in its field. The project has a grand vision, which is supported by a great team and a roster of strong consultants. Trac just closed a seed round with an estimate of 8.5 million, and we are happy to have been a part of it. – Georgy Alexidze, investor
Trac is a technologically oriented music platform designed for artists to assert their independence, without being tied to other services or major labels. With a monthly subscription, users get access to trac’s suite of supporting tools in marketing, finance, and analytics – no prior knowledge required. Using automation and machine learning, trac gives independent artists the ability to manage their careers in the palm of their hands.
The demand for the services provided by trac is growing every day. More and more independent musicians are learning about us, becoming our users, and recommending us to others. When we launched our startup, our goal was to redefine the music ecosystem and create a stable middle class in music, empowering musicians to be productive while remaining independent. And we’re on the right way, because with trac both aspiring and up-and-coming musicians get all the tools they need to promote their own label. That’s why our slogan is, “Sign up for yourself. Become your own label. – Cardin Campbell, CEO, and founder of Trac Technologies, Inc.
Sell your music – trac’s financial services include:
- Music Distribution. With trac, you can release music on all the most popular streaming services (and 200+ more) such as Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, Instagram, Tidal, YouTube, Amazon Music, Pandora, Tencent, iHeart Radio and more.
- Automated payments. The ability to share ownership of a song with co-writers with automatic payments to each of them.
- Term Agreements. Creators can share ownership for a set period.
Build your brand – trac’s marketing services include:
- Musician Profile Creation and Support. TracPages are automatically created and maintained web pages for artists, so they can focus on what’s important – making music.
- On-Demand Merch. In a few clicks, artists can create and ship merch to their fans globally. As always, they keep 100% of their earnings.
- Manage fan relationships. Trac provides all the tools artists need to get fans closer to their favorite artist.
Track your impact – trac’s analytics services include:
- Performance Analytics. Analysis of all streams, revenue, fan demographics, etc. on a dynamic basis.
- Predictive analytics. Predicting possible future flows and revenues with optimization recommendations.
With trac, every aspiring musician-composer will earn 100% of their income from streaming. This platform meets the needs of today’s independent artists at any stage of their creative journey and offers all the tools needed to launch, grow and sustain their careers.
To subscribe to Trac, visit: https://trac.co/