InfinityVc, represented by all group companies and their employees, undertakes to comply with applicable data protection laws, understanding that their enforcement is the basis of a trusting business relationship.
Interpretation and definitions
All capitalized words have the meanings defined in the given terms. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they are in the singular or the plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of it.
Company (referred to in this Agreement as “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) means Infinityvc.net, which is located at 8 Mikhail Maximovich Street, Kiev.
Cookie/Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile Device or any other Device by a website and contain detailed information about Your browsing history.
The country refers to: Ukraine.
Device – any Device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
Personal Data/Personal Information – Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
Site/Service means the Website.
Service Provider means any person or entity that processes data on behalf of the Company. It means third-party companies or individuals hired by the Company to help provide the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing the use of the Service.
Usage data is data collected automatically or derived from the use of the Service or from the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g., duration of page visits).
The site means Infinityvc.net, available at https://infinityvc.net/.
You/User means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company or other entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Legitimacy of Personal Data Processing
To ensure compliance with the Data processing requirements, the Company must ensure that it has legitimate grounds to do so (collection, use, management or disclosure of Personal Data). Pursuant to Article 6 (1) of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), such grounds may include:
- The subject’s consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
- the need to process in order to comply with the terms of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the Data subject before entering into a contract;
- to respect the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party, unless such interests override the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of the Personal Data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
It must be taken into Account that in some cases the prior consent of the User is not required.
Ways of obtaining Personal Data
Listed below are the main ways to obtain Your Personal Information:
- By applying directly through the Company’s website for information about our Services;
- By taking direct part in marketing campaigns, surveys, polls, etc.;
- Receiving Your Personal information from other sources, such as social networks.
If You are under 16 years of age, please do not provide us with Your Personal Data or do so only if Your family or legal guardian allows You to do so.
Each user has the right to have his or her Personal Information removed from the Company Service. To do so, please email our support team at [email protected].
Types of Personal Data
When using our Service, we may ask You to provide us with certain Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include (but is not limited to):
- Phone numbers;
- Email address.
Also, when You visit our website, web servers automatically recognize Your Device’s Internet protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages on our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service with or through your mobile Device, Company may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile Device You use, Your mobile Device unique identifier, Your mobile Device IP address, Your cell phone, operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic information.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service with or through Your mobile Device.
Providing security of Personal Data
The Company maintains appropriate physical, electronic and procedural measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to protect Your Personal Information from manipulation, loss, destruction and access by third parties.
- Our Company’s basic security measures include:
- limited access to Your data;
- Data transmission only in encrypted form;
- firewalling of IT systems to prevent unauthorized access;
- permanent control of access to IT systems to detect and prevent any misuse.
We guarantee to each User of our Service the following rights:
- The right to access information regarding the processing of Your Personal Data;
- The right to have Your Personal Data corrected if it is incorrect and/or incomplete;
- The right to delete Your Personal Data;
- The right to restrict the processing if the correctness of Your Personal Data is disputed;
- The right to object to the processing of Your data;
- The right to have Your data transferred in structured form to another data processing Service Provider;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your data and to maintain its validity for the future;
- The right to complain to higher authorities about the misuse of Your Personal Data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Using Your Personal Information
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including tracking Your use of our Service;
- To manage Your account, in the case of Your registration as a Service User. The Personal Information You provide may allow You to access various features of the Service that are available to You as a registered user;
- To fulfill the contractual terms required to develop, execute and accept a contract for the purchase of products, items or Services that You have purchased, or any other contract with the Company through the Service;
- To communicate with the User via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications in the mobile app, notifications regarding updates or informational messages related to features, products or contract of the Service, including security updates when necessary or appropriate for their implementation;
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other products, Services and events we offer similar to those You have already purchased or requested, unless You have opted out of receiving such information;
- To manage and service Your requests to the Company;
- To transfer Your information to evaluate or effect a merger, separation, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale, to transfer some or all of our assets, whether in a continuing business, bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which the Personal Information of our Service users held by us is among the assets transferred.
Also, we may use Your Personal Information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, determining usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, evaluating and improving our Service, products, Services, marketing and Your experience.
Sharing of Personal Information
The Company may share Your Personal Information in the following cases:
Service Providers. We may share Your Personal Information with Service Providers to track and analyze Your use of our Services and to contact You.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer Your Personal Information in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company or during negotiations thereof.
Business Partners. We may share Your Personal Information with our business partners in order to offer You certain products, Services or promotions.
Other Users. When You share Your Personal Information or otherwise communicate with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly disclosed outside of the site.
Personal Consent. We may disclose Your Personal Information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Transmission of Your Personal Information
All of Your Information, including Personal Information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and any other locations where parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transmitted to and stored on computers located outside of Your country, area, state or other government jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Раскрытие Персональной информации
Law Enforcement Agencies. In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to reasonable requests by public authorities (such as a court or government agency).
- Other Legal Requirements. The Company may disclose Your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with legal obligations;
- Protect and safeguard the Company’s property rights;
- prevent or investigate possible misconduct in connection with the Service;
- protecting the Personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- protection from legal liability.
Personal Data Security
The security of Your Personal Information is very important for us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we do our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not intended for persons under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and know that Your child has provided Us with Personal Information, please contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If the Company needs to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing Your Personal Information, and Your country requires the consent of a parent or guardian, we may require their consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third party sites or Services.
by email: [email protected]
by visiting this page on our website: infinityvc.net/